Graduate Research Assistantships
All admitted students are considered for GRA positions, and if awarded a GRA, you will be contacted by email.
• A majority of students in the graduate program in recent cohorts have obtained Graduate Research Assistantships (GRAs) that provide a stipend and a tuition waiver. The CIS department is also working to help students obtain assistantships in other parts of the College and the University. However, GRA positions are very competitive and their availability cannot be guaranteed.
• The College offers several Merit-GRAs on the basis of academic credentials and work experience.
• The CIS department offers several GRAs on the basis of the fit between the student’s background and the current needs of the department. The award of these GRAs is at the sole discretion of the CIS Department.
• The process of hiring GRAs continues until all available funds allotted for the purpose are exhausted.
• All admitted students are considered for GRA positions, and if awarded a GRA, you will be contacted by email.